For an ongoing NOSHA calendar, please click the MEETUP icon below
Be a Pastafarian in Chewbacchus 2017!
- When: Thursday, December 15, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
- New Orleans Beignet and Coffee Co., 4141 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA view map
Carnival season is closer than you think, so we are trying to develop a plan for Chewbacchus 2017. If you are seriously interested in parading with your other Pastafarian friends, please join us at an organizational meeting! We'll have a cup of coffee, a few beignets, answer questions and plan our next steps as a Krewe. And isn't this on your bucket list?
NOCBC is attached to the New Orleans Hamburger & Seafood Company on St. Charles Avenue. Park behind the restaurant and enter the coffee house from the parking lot entrance.
The Annual NOSHA Winter Solstice Potluck
- When: Saturday, December 17, 2016 @ 4:00 pm
- Greenberger's on Bayou St. John, 4314 Bancroft Drive, New Orleans, LA view map
In lieu of our regular monthly meeting, please join us for our annual festive Winter Solstice Party to celebrate the holidays! It is our time to enjoy good friends, good food and good cheer, so we welcome all members and supporters of our organization to join in the event.
This will be potluck, so we are asking all guests to bring a dish to share.
Please send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 504-592-0836 to advise that you will attend and what you plan to bring from the following suggestions:
* Favorite entree (Casseroles, meats, etc.)
* Appetizers (Cheeses, crackers, chips, dips, finger foods, etc.)
* Salads (Tossed green, fruit, pasta, etc.)
* Sides (Vegetables, potatoes, etc.)
* Drinks (Soft drinks, tea, lemonade, etc.)